Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Find a Sense of Joy and Happiness

I know how you feel. I was a mom who had lost herself. I did everything for my family and denied myself. I thought this was the loving thing to do. However, I found myself angry, sad, and frustrated with life, constantly feeling overwhelmed. I hated the fact that I had knee-jerk reactions to my kids. I didn’t understand what was going on within. I constantly felt guilty and questioned myself. I lived my life for everyone else, trying to be the perfect wife and mom…until I decided to heal.

I found myself on an amazing journey of self-introspection and love. I discovered remarkable tools to release the negativity in my life. And as I healed, my family healed. Judgment and blame fell away from our lives. A sense of wholeness settled into our family. Greater communication, acceptance, and unconditional love became a way of life.

Mom, it is time to love yourself! You set the tone for your family. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new mom, a soon-to-be mom, a mom who’s been doing it for a while, or even a grandma. This class is not about parenting your children; it’s about loving and parenting yourself. And as you do, your family will heal as well!

It is my mission to share the tools that healed my life so that you and your family may heal. Please join me for this FREE teleconference that will change your life!

Here’s what some of my past Enlightened Moms had to say about this class:

"The Enlightened Mom Seminar is powerful! After the first session, my husband said, ‘You’re listening,’ and my children said, ‘It's nice to see a smile on your face again.’ Terri helped me see the truth and helped me learn spiritual tools that have changed my life. Now that I am happy, centered, and grounded, my relationships are deeper, especially with my children and husband. My creativity has returned, my health has improved and my loneliness has disappeared. I have a strong connection to the universe and for the first time in my life, I feel important just for being me."

~S

No comments: