Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dreams and Insights by Lisa


Dreams and Journeys of the Soul...

Hello my name is Lisa, most of you know me by the nickname Jettin , at the age of 13, I began having experiences via my dreams . Back then, I started to realize what I was seeing and hearing through my dream-state, were premonitions of what was coming in the future. Sometimes there was symbolism used and sometimes visuals. As I am writing about it, my experience is still carrying through to today.

Through my journey I have been told thru dreams about death in my family, when I have a dream which involves death, I usually am a bride in a church with no groom and the only people with me are those immediately involved, I also will see a spray of roses dressed over a coffin. There was another experience I had at the age 18, it started 6 months before a horrific accident I was in, I saw car lights heading towards me in darkness, then everything stopped! I was hit by a car by a drunk driver later that year and almost killed.

The rule I have learned through all of this is anything I dream of 3 times or more, I pay close attention to, Spirit is trying to get a message across to me and these are premonitions.

The other facets of dreams I have come to experience is that every night our Soul leaves our physical body to be one with our higher self and our Creator, this occurs with everyone, and there are key signs to these nighttime occurrences. The first thing I have found is a real help to figuring out what I am being shown is to keep a dream journal, this way you can keep a record of what you have dreamt and see if there are any links with future dreams. I found that dreams are pieces to an intricate puzzle and all lead to signs, etc. Many times our Angels and Guides come through these nighttime journeys as messengers bringing us useful and helpful tips to use in our daily life.

The real key to a good solid dream is to go to sleep thanking God and releasing all negativity of the day etc, this way you are clearing your soul and bringing yourself closer to the higher vibrations, always say a prayer of protection also, because as the soul takes its journey you want to make sure your signs and messages are clear and protected and coming from the right source. If you do not understand your dream upon waking, the next night as you go to sleep ask for clarity, sometimes it will amaze you the next scene you see. Remember the more we open our mind up to this process the more we will dream and be able to process what we receive.

If you wake up and have trouble remembering what you dreamt but know you did , not to worry here, the information and sequence of your nighttime journey will come to you at a later time, maybe hours even days and weeks later. If you have trouble feeling tired waking up after a dream also not to worry, this is a process of not fully coming back into your physical body, usually when this happens your night time work was intense and as days go forward your dreams may have some real power to them.

These dreams we experience hold more than we could ever think possible, our future, our past, our present, like the time I dreamt repeatedly about my childhood home, after seeing it night after night for weeks I found there were issues I needed to release regarding that time of my life.

We all have the power to tap into this phenomenon, vivid dreams that really stay in our minds are really the ones that have a strong message. If we see numbers or hear messages its time to heed what they are about, as an avid dreamer it isn't always easy to find the message, again this points to keeping a journal and writing down all you can remember how you felt not only through the dream but upon waking and always give thanks to God for bringing the dream even if you think it is trivial.

Back to the premonitions through dreams, this is basic, for most, you will know they are just that, I have a certain dream scene for certain areas of my life when I know things will come to pass, sometimes knowing isn't easy but I think and have always thought its God's way of easing me through especially the bad things I pick up on.

I hope to add more of my experiences in the future on this subject , and a helpful tip that I just started using through a connection I found, if there is something specific you would like an answer to write this on paper and place it under your pillow, do not be discouraged if no results occur the first few nights, remember we have to be open to receive while our soul is journeying through the night and always remember to clear any negative thoughts, our dreams are the gateway to connecting with our soul and our higher self and by assuring we have the best intent we are sure to have productive, helpful, insightful dreams ... Happy Journey Of The Soul To You

If you would like help, Please post your dreams in the Dreams section of the forum for an interpretation.

Love and Blessings,

Li

No comments: