Sunday, November 2, 2008

To Know Gods Love


When I think of all the times I wonder what to do,
I thank you there is hope. It’s just because of You.
I thank the Lord each day for giving me the grace ,
The joy within my soul; the love I will embrace.
I hope each day that you will bring me closer to your will.
So I can listen to your words as you say peace be still
I know that love is in my heart because you placed it there.
Because of all the love you’ve shown I have no need to fear.

So even though the trials will come and there are testings too
I know the truth that’s in your Word will build my faith anew
Then I can live my life assured that you will keep me in your care
I thank you with all of my heart that now I have some love to share
So while upon this earth I live to think and plan and cope.
And now because of faith in you, I have been given hope.

No comments: